SAIC is seeking an Intel Analyst to support tasks and provide support for DOMEX operations at NMEC. This support includes, but is not limited to the following objectives:
- Assistance with DOMEX requirements and requests for services levied against NMEC and participate in community boards to prioritize requirements for the just application of resources and capabilities.
- Assistance with preparing NMEC input to IC unified intelligence strategies, collection strategies, and collection directives.
- Provide recommendations regarding upgrades to the DOMEX requirements management system.
- Coordinate with customers on the efficient and timely delivery of media to NMEC.
- Coordinate with on and off site LNO’s to ensure media is shared with the center and results are disseminated to all interested parties.
- Active or very recent (within past 24 months) TS/SCI security clearance and willing and able to get a CI Poly.
- At least 4 years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency.
- Demonstrated very strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven experience and capability using MS Office Suite with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Experience may be substituted for education).
- Able to pass Counterintelligence polygraph prior to start.
- Experience in managing customer support.
- Experience using DoD or IC portals to input data and exchange information.
- Experience reviewing Official Message Traffic/Cables.
- Experience providing input to IC or Interdepartmental working groups/sessions or forums.
- Experience or background working with representatives from multiple agencies in the IC.
- Experience using the HUMINT Online Tasking and Reporting (HOT-R) System.