SAIC is seeking a Mid-level Systems Engineer / Project Scheduler to serve as a technical member of a dynamic systems engineering team supporting the GEOINT Ground (G2) organization. This position is on the Landmark GSS contract based out of Chantilly, VA. You must have an active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph to qualify.
The main responsibilities for this position are:
- Maintain associated enterprise schedule milestones and related sub-projects and interdependencies, while ensuring that multi-segment readiness and delivery schedule information is consistent with System Program Office schedule.
- Work closely with the Government customer, analyze schedules, and make recommendations related to management of the schedule, performance status, project contract actions, system dependencies, and critical path.
- Responsible for end-to-end integration and successful oversight of specific directed capabilities.
- Work collaboratively across the enterprise and with external stakeholders.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or applicable concentration; professional systems engineering experience can be substituted in lieu of degree
- Enterprise Schedule tracking experience and familiarity with Enterprise Scheduling Tools
- Domain experience in Intelligence Community (IC), Department of Defense (DoD), or Commercial IT programs
- Experience in Configuration Management or a background in Readiness, Requirements, and Architecture are a plus