SAIC is seeking an IDM Engineer to join the ITO EIAM team. This position will report to the IDM Team Manager. Your responsibility will be to manage, implement, and support IDM, Cloud IDM, and Vaulting technologies. You will work with the architecture, engineering, operations, and support teams to create and maintain standards, deploy new solutions, administer, automate, and support Microsoft Identity Manager, Azure AD security tools related to cloud identity, and Privileged Account Vaulting solutions.
- Participate in efforts to deploy new and optimize existing solutions, automate, create standards, and govern technologies including but not limited to Azure AD, Office 365, CyberArk Vaulting, and Microsoft Identity Management (MIM)
- Employ a cloud-native mentality in developing new solutions for Active Directory, IDM, and other technologies
- Develop PowerShell scripts for administrative and automation tasks
- Assist with migration projects to O365 cloud and decommissioning of on-premise IDM systems
- Support Security Engineering efforts and Cyber Roadmap development and maturation.
- Support ongoing Security Engineering and architecture efforts.
- High level of skill in scripting languages such as PowerShell, C#, Java, XPath, etc.
- 4+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Identity Manager (sync engine, portal, SSPR, etc.)
- 2+ years’ experience working with CyberArk Vault or similar solution.
- Robust background in IDM Technologies (O365, Azure, MIM, CyberArk, etc.)
- Extensive experience in Azure Identity Management and familiarity with Azure security tools.
- Understanding of onboarding new applications into an ADFS / Azure AD environment
- Ability to partner with and collaboratively drive accountability with vendors and internal teams
- Strong leadership skills with ability to see projects and initiatives through to completion and teach others
- Demonstrated high level analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to identify new opportunities and technical methods to solve business problems
- Microsoft Azure and other industry certifications preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Bachelors and nine (5) years or more of related experience
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.