SAIC is supporting the Software, Simulation, System Engineering and Integration (S3I) Directorate, DEVCOM Aviation & Missile Center (AvMC) and the USINDOPACOM K. Mark Takai Pacific Warfighting Center on Oahu, Hawaii. SAIC will provide Modeling and Simulation (M&S) to support end to end life cycle development and execution, thus ensuring warfighter readiness and future capabilities are realized.
As part of this effort, SAIC is looking for incumbent professionals already supporting this work, along with experienced personnel to perform work in this contract.
Below is s sampling of some of the positions we will be filling:
- Technical Resource Manager
- Cyber Security Analyst
- Exercise Planner
- Financial Analyst
- Information Technology Technician
- Joint Synthetic Environmental Planner and Engineer
- Joint Task Force Certification Training Analyst
- Joint Training and Assessment Analyst
- Joint Training Specialist
- Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP) Administrative and Logistics Analyst
- Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP) Cyber Analyst
- Multinational Communications Interoperability Program (MCIP) Technical Director
- Multinational Planning Augmentation Team (MPAT) Planner
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Education, experience, and certification requirements will vary depending on the role and level.
- All positions will require US Citizenship.
- Most roles will require an active TS/SCI Clearance.