SAIC is a fortune 500 technology integration company providing premier solutions and services to solve our nation’s most complex modernization and readiness challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio includes high-end engineering and information technology solutions and deep expertise in existing and emerging technologies resulting in delivery of innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. Ingenuity is approached from every angle. As a result of the community’s demand for our expertise and services, we have new opportunities in the Chantilly, VA area that we are seeking to fill in the areas of Knowledge Management. This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security clearance with a ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive, scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data environment for a key player in the IC.
- Thoroughly understands cradle-to-grave knowledge lifecycle management processes and procedures.
- Manages all aspects of services for the Knowledge Management (KM) environment and the full lifecycle of all knowledge assets.
- Collects, analyzes, stores and shares knowledge and information across the entire lifecycle.
- Provides an effective and constantly maturing KM solution that leverages new strategies and approaches.
- Creates and organizes repositories for storing survey data and other documentation. Improves efficiency by reducing the need to rediscover knowledge.
- Coordinates and collaborates with the team to identify, create, curate, audit, and maintain currency of knowledge articles and knowledgebase.
- Documents, organizes, and shares data and articulates information to the Team.
- Provides detailed analysis, evaluation and recommendations for improvements, optimization development, and/or maintenance efforts.
- Ensures known errors and issues impacting customer experience are captured in the knowledgebase, including any identified and documented workarounds to reduce resolution times.
EDUCATION / SECURITY CLEARANCE AND CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors or equivalent preferred
- 3 or more years of experience
- Active DoD issued TS / SCI security clearance required. TS / SCI highly desired