SAIC is looking for a Technical Targeting Analyst to apply and enhance their skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores. The candidate will also increase their skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools and All-Source data analysis to provide technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
Required Education and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
· Bachelors Degree
· 5 - 10 years of Intelligence Analysis experience in the intelligence community
· Demonstrated experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support for the Sponsor Agency.
· Demonstrated practical experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data.
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers.
· Educational or practical experience in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field