SAIC is seeking a Junior Acquisition Management Support personnel to conduct acquisition planning and support activities for current and future programs in accordance with Federal, DoD, Air Force and JWAC laws regulations, policies, directives and instructions
- basic acquisition and contract management and preparation of all documentation related to acquisition and contract package development
- prepare acquisition management related sections of acquisition project documentation to include, but not limited to Requirements Approval Document (RAD), Justification and Approval (J&A), Performance Work Statements (PWS), Statement of Work (SOW) and Market Research.
- provide assistance in the coordination of Integrated Project Teams (IPTs), various program actions and activities including tracking action items and maintaining meeting minutes.
- 3 years of relevant experience with Air Force acquisition processes, procedures and functions and a high school diploma.
- clearances and comply with all aspects of the Privacy Act (PA) and safeguarding of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) in the execution of their duties
- Active TS/SCI Clearance