SAIC is seeking a Senior Technical Analyst to support the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Research and Engineering (OUSD R&E) Damage Assessment Management Office (DAMO) Defense Industrial Base (DIB) Cyber Security Program to support the development of a holistic approach for protecting the Defense Industrial Base technical advantage to safeguard Controlled Technical Information (CTI) and advance policy to evaluate the compromise of controlled technical information (CTI) within the DoD enterprise.
Job duties include:
- Assignment of tasks, reviewing final draft reports/deliverables prior to submitting them to the Program Manager, overseeing timelines, assisting with DAMO metrics and conducting periodic statistical analysis of compromised data, establishing best analytic practices, and identifying gaps between tools and capabilities.
- Analyze the results of past cyber incident damage assessments and other reviews of compromised defense information for trend analysis.
- Oversee and coordinate subject matter expert participation in technology area assessments in DoD technology modernization areas (e.g., hypersonics, artificial intelligence, biotechnology, quantum science, cyber, autonomy, 5G)
- Conduct Integrated Product Teams and coordinate with OUSD(AS) and OUSD(RE), key stakeholders in the intelligence and counterintelligence communities, other OSD staff offices, and other Federal Agencies playing key roles in CTI protection and damage assessment execution, planning, and response.
- Aggregate the analyses for final OSD damage assessment reports to senior members of OUSD(R&E), and support short-notice taskers focused on protection of critical DoD programs and technologies.
- As a member of the Triage Team responsible for developing and coordinating procedures for assessing compromised DoD information, review incoming mandatory cyber incident reports submitted under DFARS 252.204-7012. Prepare analytical reports, make assessments, and manage case closures.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Fifteen years of experience
- Fifteen years of experience in Systems Engineering Plans, Test and Evaluation Master Plans, Critical Program Information identification, or Program Protection Plan development/execution
- Demonstrated work experience with DoD weapons systems engineering
- Knowledge of Defense Industrial Base Cyber Security policy, program protection planning.
- Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility
- Graduate degree
- Thorough understanding of how intelligence and counterintelligence information about threats and vulnerabilities to weapon systems can be incorporated into assessments of acquisition program information.
- Ability to work both independently and with personnel from multiple organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to work from high-level, limited and evolving guidance to produce timely and effective results is highly desirable