SAIC is looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join our team in Panama City, Florida.
- Review delivered software products and associated documentation
- Provide inputs to the schedule
- Review test plans and procedures
- Assist with impact assessments for software P/ECPs
- Assist with software baseline audits
- Participate in Sprint backlog refinement meetings and Sprint closeout reviews
- Coordinate with software developers to ensure requirements are being met and properly tracked
- Review software development for proper OQE and document updates
- Participate in software design reviews
- Assist with the development and/or review of software fielding plans and briefs
- Enter software trouble tickets
- Help develop and review software technical bulletins
- Assist team with ensuring all software meets cyber compliance requirements
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and zero (0) years related experience; Four (4) years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
Experience with the following Software/Tools:
- Security+ (preferred, but not required)
Must have an Interim Secret clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain full Secret clearance.