The National Security and Space Division of SAIC currently has a full-time position for a Cyberspace Training Facilitator to support the United States Cyber Command (USCYBERCOM), Fort Meade, Maryland. The successful candidate will be responsible for customizing course content for senior military and civilian leaders.
Additional activities may include:
- Plans, develops, evaluates, and updates training programs, course content and materials
- Implements methodologies to improve the instructional design process
- Develops training objectives and implements methodologies to assess student progress towards meeting the training objectives
- Integrates course curriculums
- Assists in preparing instructors and ensuring instructor familiarity with the course content and objectives for delivery in classroom settings; maintains same familiarity and assists in delivery of course content
- With minimal guidance, designs, develops and implements training programs
- Provides input to training strategies, methodologies, and tools
- Maintains SA of technology evolution, analyzes technology evolutions, and develops associated training requirements and curriculum
- Assesses training effectiveness
- Possesses an understanding of DCO and OCO concepts
- Demonstrates an understanding of the Instructional System Development Methodology
- Possesses the ability to work efficiently in a military staff environment requiring coordination across USCYBERCOM Directorates, JFHQs, subordinate headquarters, Service Cyber components, Combatant Commands (CCMDs), components and agencies, and USCYBERCOM Strategic partners and stakeholders
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of fifteen (15) years of training experience with a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a cyberspace environment.
- Experience in briefing and delivering training to senior military and civilian leaders.
- Active TS/SCI with a Polygraph