SAIC has an opening for a Program Review Coordinator to join our team. The position is located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Act as liaison and facilitator among multiple project teams, including multiple government and contractor stakeholders.
- Gather and coordinate information to facilitate and prepare for reviews, meetings, briefings.
- Organize program/project documentation on SharePoint and hard copy files/folders.
- Coordinate and maintain schedule of events for various events including project reviews, program/project meetings, personnel leave calendar, etc.
- Attend meetings and record meetings minutes.
- Peer review technical and high-level documentation for accuracy and presentation.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
- Requires active DOD Secret level security clearance.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a program support role
- 2-3 years’ experience as an office admin / office manager
- 4 year college degree – preferred. (English, Communications, Business/Econ, preferred.)
- Advanced skill with Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint specifically)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills