SAIC is looking for a Help Desk/Service Desk candidate(s) to provide day-to-day, onsite support for workstations across the U.S. Army Enterprise Service Desk team at our Fort Huachuca, AZ location. This is a Service Contract Act (SCA) position and will be conducted in a 24x7x365 work environment requiring flexibility in work hours.
Job duties include:
- Responsible for providing first-line customer support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees.
- Answers basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products.
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures.
- Escalates complex problems to higher tiers as required.
- Documents all customer interactions within a ticketing system.
Required education and experience:
- High School diploma and two (2) years of computer help desk related experience.
- Must be able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to provide exceptional customer service.
- Must have a minimum IAT Level 1 certification for example, A+ CE or N+ CE or equivlaent. Higher certifications are acceptible.
- Must have a minimum Interim Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Secret.
- S+ certification or higher certificateon desirable.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Associates degree