SAIC is seeking a Procurement Site Manager to support the DLA Troop Support Construction and Equipment program. This positon is contingent upon contract award and will be located in Chambersburg, PA at the Letterkenny Army Depot.
The Procurement Site Manager will be responsible for managing procurement, sourcing, inventory management, logistics, customer service, contract compliance, and special ordering activities at LEAD. The Site Manager monitors team performance, support the hiring process, trains staff, develops and maintains work schedules, and ensures the team meets key performance indicators, such as inventory levels, on time deliveries, customer satisfaction, and regular meetings with Depot Leadership.
- Manage all activities within the Storefront, act as point of contact with the customer, and work in conjunction with Program Director to ensure all contractual requirements are met.
- Regularly meet with Depot Leadership to provide updates and support planning activities
- Work closely with suppliers to find the best price for products and with logistics partners to ensure on-time delivery
- Generate quotes for customers, provide product expertise, and assist in identifying optimal funding vehicles
- Work with corporate purchasing, accounting, and warehouse support teams to ensure on-time delivery of customer orders
- Provide outstanding customer service, including regular follow-up on closed sales to verify delivery and quality were as promised
- Generate regular reports in compliance with contractual requirements
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited College or University and a minimum of three (3) years managing both teams and processes
- Experience with MRO, building, and industrial products
- Experience working in a U.S. Military installation environment, preferably with prior military supply experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including expertise in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Customer Service experience a plus
- HAZMAT Trained
- Must have an Active Secret Security clearance
- Issued a current and valid State driver's license
- Must be able to meet security requirements for military base access