SAIC is searching for a new Ethics & Compliance Analyst to join our team. This position can be worked remotely. The Ethics & Compliance Analyst has primary responsibility for providing oversight of the Enterprise Case Management System (ECMS), including tracking all cases and providing relevant data to parties who have a legitimate need to know, and providing an unbiased and confidential approach to cases and non-case-level issues and enforcement of SAIC’s zero tolerance for retaliation. The Ethics & Compliance Analyst is also responsible for the investigation of case-level ethics reports as well as evaluating outside activity requests for potential conflicts of interest. The Ethics & Compliance Analyst will be an integral member of the Ethics Department team and assist in other areas for which the Ethics Department is responsible. In addition, the Ethics & Compliance Analyst may be asked to assist with any of the projects or responsibilities performed by the Ethics Office.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Managing the ECMS and performing quality assurance checks, ensuring timely and accurate accounting of the case investigation process
- Conducting internal investigations
- Documenting, reviewing, and distributing contacts and concerns reported through various Ethics reporting channels
- Coordinating metrics preparation and analysis with Human Resources, Internal Audit, Legal, and Security and preparing it for quarterly review by SAIC leadership and Board of Directors.
- Providing ECMS case data and trend information to SAIC’s external and internal requestors as directed
- Analyzing case data and trend information for internal use in training, communication, and strategic decisions
- Preparing presentations for other meetings at the request of the Chief Ethics Officer and advising senior leadership as required
- Working with subject matter experts to evaluate outside activity requests for potential conflicts of interest
- Assisting in the maintenance of the SAIC’s Ethics site to ensure information is up-to-date and relevant
- Responding timely to ad hoc inquiry requests and coordinating responses provided by internal Subject Matter Experts
- Assisting in executing the biennial employee ethics survey, analyzing the data, and developing approaches to communicating and acting on the results
- Training ECMS users on how to manage cases in SAIC’s database
- Assisting in developing and implementing ethics training
- Supporting the Ethics Team in preparation of ethics communications internal and external to the corporation.
- Assisting in other Ethics and Compliance initiatives as assigned
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience in a related field; Masters and one year of related experience. Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications. Experience in conducting internal investigations.
- Experience in government contracting environment
- CCEP, LPEC or similar certification in the ethics and compliance field.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.