The SAP NetWeaver/Basis and DB2 Database Administrator will administer SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP Portal and Solution manager systems in a large 24x7 AIX/DB2 environment. The role includes hand-on delivery of SAP Basis work and mentoring other teammates. Responsibilities Include: - Install, upgrade and manage DB2 and SAP systems in AIX environment - Install and upgrade both ABAP and JAVA stack. - Perform SAP installations, Profile parameter changes, portal config, system copies and configure WEB services. - Must have strong Solution Manager experience and expertise in CharRM, Solution Monitoring and managing satellite systems. - Ability to create Transport Domain controller and administer Transport Management system. - Monitor and Administer Batch jobs, System Performance and System Health. - Support various SAP systems by collaborating with other IT reams in resolving any production issues and making the systems highly available. Provide support on outages, and help resolve the incidents and participate in root cause analysis. - Provide On call support - 24x7 for PROD systems. - Strong understanding of high availability concepts and practical experience and implementation of key components (DB, application server, fault tolerant systems, cluster server/software, etc.). Participate in the design of Disaster Recovery, high availability (VCS, HADR, TSAMP) and systems management (latest on patches, DB / system backup, archiving) for all SAP landscapes. Provide guidance on SAP cloud migration and work with external vendors. - Identify opportunities and develop solutions to automate and improve efficiency of overall SAP environment. In addition the Administrator will be tasked with supporting our DB2 team on a periodic basis.
'• 3 to 10 years of experience and a B.S. degree. Bachelor of Science (BS) can be substituted with an additional 4 years of related experience
• 4+ years of experience administering SAP CRM, SAP ECC, SAP Portal and Solution manager systems in a large 24x7 AIX/DB2 environment
• Excellent troubleshooting skills on UNIX
• Experience managing all aspects of the SAP landscape admin functions including upgrades, support pack stacks, installations, performance, security profiles, landscape maintenance etc.
• 5+ years of strong DBA Experience with DB2 in maintenance, performance monitoring/tuning areas
• 3+ years of experience supporting DB2 in open systems
• 3+ years of experience with DB2 features, SQL, database utilities, data modeling, database application/SQL tuning, and database health/performance monitoring products
- Experience deploying SAP applications on Cloud
- SAP HANA experience
- SAP archiving experience