SAIC is hiring a Service Desk Agent I for a key role supporting the US Armed force AESD team in Honolulu, HI.
- Resolve technical problems and answers queries by telephone or self-service ticket in support of internal and/or outside customer computer hardware, software, network, system/application access, and telecommunications systems.
- Diagnose, identify, isolate, and analyze problems utilizing historical database records.
- Route calls to product line specialists, application, or system support specialists.
- Maintain and updates records and tracking databases.
- Alert management to recurring problems and patterns of problems.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND CLEARANCE:
- HS/GED and 0 years’ experience.
- AA Degree in related discipline and one (1) year of related experience; OR, High School and two (2) years related experience with relevant certification (preferred).
- Candidate must be a US Citizen.
- Candidate must be able to obtain or possess a Full DOD Secret Security Clearance. An interim Secret clearance is required to start.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Current Security+ or ability to obtain certification within 2 months of hire.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese (read, write, and communicate verbally).