SAIC is looking for a Key Leader for our Accounting Organization to lead the Global Mobility organization within our Finance Shared Services Organization (FSS). FSS provides highly effective services via streamlined processes, with an emphasis on customers, collaboration, and quality. Candidate must be in the DMV area but this position allows for remote work.
Oversee all aspects of the Global Mobility function, to include domestic and international travel for both business travel and international assignment. Manage the expense report process,
- special pays for long term assignment, and the customer service desk in support of travel and expense.
- Develop, communicate, implement and maintain all human resources aspects of international assignments to include policies, procedures, and expatriate payroll processes.
- Manage the SAIC travel program, related vendor relationships, and travel card program.
- Provide financial leadership on key business initiatives and objectives. Responsible for insightful analysis and reporting of information to key stakeholders.
- Manage the execution of those policies managed by global Mobility. Ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles, international tax compliance, and contractual requirements.
- Develop and execute process improvement and automation / system initiatives for the Global Mobility Organization.
Maintain outstanding relationships with executives, line and functional partners, audit, external and internal auditors.
- Bachelors and ten (10) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and 7 years of related experience
- Strong industry knowledge and understanding of accounting practices.
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills with a respectful, positive, professional presentation style.
- Ability to effectively present information and provide timely, reliable, courteous service to internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage a geographically dispersed team. Teach, coach/mentor, and lead the team while working collaboratively across with business groups/sectors.
Understanding and experience with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), Sarbanes-Oxley, and international taxation requirements for host countries for employees on international assignment.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills strongly desired
- Experience with Deltek Costpoint