SAIC has a contingent need for a System Administrator supporting Continous Monitoring Program (CMP) located in Norfolk, VA. The candidate will be the primary technical resource for Windows Systems Administration. This position requires the ability to assist with the architectural, engineering, administration of Windows infrastructure, as well as participate in the change process and incident response processes.
- Testing of upgrades and patches to maintain Windows Server 2016 and IIS.
- Management tasking includes but is not limited to troubleshooting, metrics collection, maintenance support, and the timely entry of communication and tasking.
- Maintain the patch repository.
- Work on duties that include designing new windows server solutions in AWS GovCloud, installing software, troubleshooting, and ATO/STIG related activities.
- Program in an administrative language, e.g. PowerShell.
- Write and deploy Microsoft PowerShell scripts to support the collection of data from servers in multiple datacenters, assist with the deployment of software packages, and perform remediation actions on windows server assets.
- Resolve difficult interoperability problems to obtain operation across all platforms.
- Help automate configuration of systems to specifications.
- Review/advise on acquisition of hardware, software, needed to support the mission.
- Perform a variety of routine and non-routine tasks associated with Cyber/Information Security (INFOSEC) and Information Assurance (IA) support in accordance with National and Department of Defense (DoD) standards to include the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Conduct system analysis and development to keep systems current with changing technologies, security needs, and user functional requirements.
- Interact with the engineering management team and senior customer personnel on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's Degree and two (2) years or more experience; four (4) years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Windows Server 2016, AWS, IAVAs, STIGs, IIS.
- Windows Systems Administrative experience.
- Hardware knowledge.
- Help desk experience.
- GPO and AD experience.
- Experience with AWS GovCloud.
- Must have an active Security+
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA): Windows Server 2016; must be able to obtain 6 months from date of hire
- SCCM experience
- Networking / CCNA
- Vulnerability Scanning/Patching (IAVMs)
- McAfee ePO experience a plus
- Interim Secret clearance and be able to obtain a Secret.