SAIC is seeking an experienced professional to join the National Security & Space (NSS) Sector provides specialty mission expertise, high-end engineering and system integration, and secure innovative solutions across the Intelligence Community, Air Force, and Space customers.
We are seeking a Senior Instructional Systems Designer to provide wide-ranging support to a training program that prepares technical officers to deploy overseas.
- The instructional designer will work closely with the training staff to carry out responsibilities such as documenting the training plan, building module-specific lesson plans, establishing learning objectives, crafting course assessments and rubrics, and developing and implementing strategies that enhance adult learning.
- The candidate will be responsible for closely coordinating with subject matter experts. You will design, build, and lead reviews to keep the training course up to date using Kirkpatrick standards of evaluation or similar to incorporate feedback from students and others into the course.
- The candidate will assist with developing more experiential training and hands-on exercises and activities that enhance the learning process. You will use e–Learning platforms when appropriate and support Moodle administration by inputting dates, quiz sections, and setting up new Hive collections to link to Moodle for the class.
- Must have current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 10+ years of related experience.
- Must have track record of developing, implementing, and evaluating project-based learning.
- Must have ability to create measurable and enabling learning objectives, along with supportive course activities and exercises.
- Must have successful experience facilitating training working groups and panel discussions.
- Strong Communication and coordination skills.
- Experience with the ADDIE learning model.
- Strong understanding of customer mission.