SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Network System Administrator SME to join our team in Arlington, VA, supporting the DISA-JSP customer.
Job duties include:
- The Network System Administrator SME shall serve as the knowledge expert for the experience installing and configuring Windows operating systems to include servers and workstations.
- The SME shall have working knowledge of network protocols, IP addressing, and virtual computing concepts. This SME shall also provide assistance with the administration of networking equipment.
- Day-to-day operations and maintenance which include but not limited to: review of audit logs, creating backups of the data files, maintaining network equipment inventory
- Server/Workstation Security and maintenance updates
- Maintain system configuration documentation
- Maintain system process and procedure documentation
- Maintain patch versions and Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) levels on all network Servers, workstations, and laptops
- Provide technical support and implementation for workstations, servers, and virtual terminals
- Provide installation support for network systems applications
- Support as needed DoD Information Assurance Risk Management Framework (DIARMF)
- This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
- Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP).
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Working knowledge of network protocols, IP addressing, and virtual computing concepts.
- IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH).