SAIC is looking for a Navy Systems Engineer to support a project located in Point Mugu, CA.
Job duties will include:
Performs Systems Engineering activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, mission data generation and system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system op. performance analysis and Lifecycle cost analysis estimation.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience services; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Must have 4 recent years of Navy specific engineering support.
- Active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance