The Senior Level Contract Administrator position provides all forms of contract-related support through all phases of contract award, administration and closeout. The Contract Administrator will serve as a business advisor for all acquisition and contract related Program Office needs. The Contract Administrator position may include telework as required. The Contract Administrator position will coordinate with the CSPO Contracting Officer for all acquisition affiliated tasks.
- Provide general contract administration support including:
- Prepare data-call responses for Government approval
- Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
- Interface with NRO financial management systems such as NRO Execution and Reporting (NEAR), NRO Financial Info System (NFIS), Financial Information Tool or FFO Information Tool (FIT), Financial Information Requirements Systems Tool (FIRsT), EpX Studio and other NRO financial management and contracting tools
- Maintain contact files in accordance with all required regulations
- Prepare contract awards and modifications in accordance with NAM/FAR for CO review/signature into EPX, to include identifying appropriate solicitation and contract clauses
- Draft, edit, review and maintain all contractual documentation, such as pre-negotiation and price negotiation memorandums, SOWs, Justifications and Approvals (J&A), and acquisition plans
- Provide recommendations on contract matters to Government personnel such as the COTR, Program Control, and/or Security, as required
- Collect and analyze relevant market information from Government and non-Government sources in order to make recommendations regarding possible sources; prepare Market Research reports
- Make recommendations to authorize Government personnel regarding cash flow regarding acquisitions
- Provide recommendations and draft responses to TIER actions, media and FOIA requests
- Analyze customer requirements and recommend the appropriate contract type that meets all statutory requirements
- Recommend appropriate contracting methods based on customer requirements
- Make recommendations on the appropriate method of publicizing a procurement
- Construct and assist with contract incentives that meet required policy
- Make recommendations regarding when full and open, full and open after exclusion of sources and Other Than Full and Open competition should be used
- Draft source selection criteria using best value, lowest price technically acceptable or other methods for contracts awarded by negotiations for consideration by authorized Government personnel
- Draft pre-award and post-award debriefings for unsuccessful offerors
- Assist the CO and COTR with source selection reports and documentation
- Support pre-award and post-award protests in accordance with the FAR/NAM requirements
- Make recommendations regarding cost/price analysis of BOA holders proposals, to include identify when certified cost or pricing data is required
- Assist in preparing and conducting negotiations of all the elements of a potential contract or solicitation including schedule, performance and price; and prepare related document.
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process.
- Support and document contract terminations including calculating contract termination final contract price
- Make recommendations regarding the evaluation and documentation of subcontracting plans, organizational conflict of interest plans, foreign ownership, control, or influence situations, international traffic and arms regulation situations and deviation waivers
- Provide recommendations, review external briefings and media responses and prepare draft slides for briefings
- Active TS/SCI clearance with CI polygraph.
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience.
- 10 years or more years of experience working in a Government acquisition contracting office.
- Proficient at performing all the tasks outlined above
- Demonstrated ability to respond to and execute CO direction with minimal supervision, to display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate between Government organizations and summarize information for presentations.
- Demonstrated experience participating productively as a contributing member in a team environment.
- 10 or more years of NRO experience working in an acquisition contracting office
- Working knowledge of current NRO contracting regulations and procurement procedures
- Experience working with the NRO EPX Contract Writing Tool, MS Office Suite of Applications, and other standard computer applications.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrated experience identifying problems; determining accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgement to generate and evaluate alternatives; and making recommendations.