What you’ll get to do
Definitive Logic is currently seeking an experienced MicroStrategy Architect located in the Washington, D.C. area
to assist our team in helping our clients drive business value from their data assets. Be a leader in our high performing team that designs, develops, and implements data-centric solutions using the latest tools, technologies, and techniques. Help our customers enhance their analytic capabilities and the way they integrate, manage, and use their data by creating modern data architectures. In short, this individual contributor position will operate as a trusted advisor that helps the Data Solutions Practice
and its customers achieve their goals.
Your qualifications for this position will include:
- Provide technical leadership on MicroStrategy architecture and solution design decisions.
- Participate in requirements gathering and translation to functional and technical requirements.
- Enable and articulate the benefits of data modernization using cloud platforms.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams across the organization to deliver results through clear leadership/direction, influence, and integration with agile development processes.
- Drive innovative approaches to solving business and technical problems in the data and analytics domain.
- Design and assist the implementation of modernized and efficient data operations capabilities.
- Interface with our technology and solution partners to create compelling solutions.
Nice to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- US Citizen
- Minimum of two (2+) as a MicroStrategy Architect
- Minimum of five (5+) years using SQL
- Demonstrated leadership skills and possessing a track record across various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable).
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills: ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to understand, learn and apply new technologies rapidly.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Experience with Oracle databases
- Experience with AWS RDS
- Data Visualization skills
- Data Modeling/Data Architecture
- Candidate must be able to acquire or possess a Public Trust.
Definitive Logic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, religion, or religious creed, color, gender, gender identity, or national origin.