SAIC is seeking a Sr. IT Service Delivery Analyst to support the Navy's Service Management, Integration and Transport Program at the Pentagon in Arlington, VA.
- Responsible for ensuring the internal processes related to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and delivery are applied and used across the enterprise to ensure timely resolution of incidents and drive high availability.
- Leverage processes, utilizing Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) best practices, to ensure the IT organization designs, deploys and sustains high quality, highly available solutions that align with business and IT strategic objectives.
- Primary areas of responsibility will be within the areas of incident, problem, change, and availability management.
- Ensure that IT has the appropriate level of process definition, rigor, and reporting to deliver the highest level of availability, quality, value, flexibility and visibility to the organization.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of experience OR Master Degree and 3 years of experience
- ITIL Foundations v3/v4 certified
- Active Top Secret/SCI
- 10 years of experience supporting technical projects.
- Experience with Project Management (PM) and customer service skills, along with a general understanding of related technologies.