SAIC is currently seeking a Systems Engineer Sr Manager who will be responsible for scoping and baselining project, building the governance construct and defining the program and resources that would be required to execute a full up SCRM program
Job duties to include:
- Establish SCRM processes for Program and System Managers
- Develop SCRM illumination tool repository
- Establish/Maintain RACI chart and SCRM focal points for information sharing/tasking (HQ and External NC3)
- Develop SCRM assessment program/schedule (HQ and external)
- Develop SCRM training for all Mil/CIV/KTR commensurate with assigned duties
- Participate in SCRM meetings and Working Groups
- Bachelors and 14 years or more experience; Masters and 12 years or more experience; PhD or JD and 9 years or more experience.
- Required expertise in Supply Chain Risk Management and preferably have experience in Security engineering to include survivability and reliability analysis with regards to supporting requirements analysis, alternative identification and analysis, metrics determination, baseline analysis, Policy, CONOPs development, test development, simulation and validation & verification.
- Minimum of twelve years of experience with requirements definition, sustainment, logistics, analysis, software, and systems engineering, integration (particularly systems integration of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS), Government Off-The-Shelf (GOTS), and ISPAN Mod Integration requirements) and operational knowledge of the relationship between operational, technical, and systems architectures.
- Minimum of five years of relevant operational experience in USSTRATCOM military operations, logistics and strategic domain knowledge.
- Experience with Supply Chain for both Hardware and Software, to include demonstrated experience in Supply Chain Risk Management (SCRM): with at least twelve (12) years of relevant experience including experience working with Hardware procurement and software development practices.