SAIC is currently seeking an Enterprise IDIQ/GWAC COE Director to lead and help grow our existing federal business within our portfolio of GWAC/IDIQ contract vehicles and generate new business relationships and opportunities in the federal sector. A significant amount of Federal Government opportunities are competed under this portfolio – the success of the Enterprise IDIQ/GWAC COE PMO contributes to the growth of SAIC’s organization, revenue, and mission. A successful candidate will be responsible for management to include shaping business development efforts, driving new pursuits, and facilitating Government communications. This is a direct hire with our company located at our headquarters in Reston, VA with some telework potential in the near term per CDC guidelines.
The successful candidate’s responsibilities include:
- Drive new business pursuits under the IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicle
- Advise Business Development and Operation staff on how to best leverage IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles to position, win re-competes and new business opportunities, and promote small business utilization on task orders
- Direct interface with the Government as SAIC’s primary POC to coordinate meetings with Government customers
- Build and strengthen customer and partner relationships in support of the company's growth strategy
- Responsible for the lifecycle management of the assigned contract vehicles to include business development, opportunity distribution, deliverables, contract compliance, issue resolution and task order closeout.
- Conduct acquisition vehicle briefings, training, and pre-proposal and post-award kick-off meetings with internal business units to increase awareness and bidding
- Directly engage with senior leadership and agencies to provide issue resolution and mitigate communications regarding the task orders under the GWAC/IDIQ portfolio
- Assist business unit leadership with advanced shaping and influence operations of new/recompete opportunities and other related business winning decisions Identify and qualify new business opportunities and maintain pipeline within the scope of company's existing capture management discipline to include capture strategy, opportunity shaping, and identification of partners.
- Provide bid/no-bid recommendations on GWAC/IDIQ opportunities. Qualify task order RFPs released under the GWAC/IDIQ vehicles to develop, assess, and recommend strategies for applying company functional strengths and capabilities toward the pursuit of individual task orders.
- Provide and validate reporting information under multiple contracts in an efficient and timely manner to ensure compliance
- Promote SAIC’s brand by leading and/or participating in Industry Panels/Shared Interest Groups (SIGs)/Industry committees, due diligence sessions, trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in solution development, building winning teams, capture strategy, competitive intelligence, strategic marketing & planning, customer relationship analysis, cost and pricing strategies and development
- Hands on experience with business development, capture and proposal collaborative tools, such as GovWin, Bloomberg.
- Ability to provide executive-level briefings on department and project status/updates
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer relationship skills to build high-performance teams and drive successful business outcomes
- Exemplary work ethic, judgment and independent initiative attuned to meeting deadlines.
- Highly effective organizational abilities, writing skills and keen attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented while highly responsive to rapidly changing priorities.
- Proficient in the appropriate treatment of sensitive and company proprietary information.
- Desired Qualifications
- Experience with Other Transactional Authority (OTA) acquisitions
- Experience working with FEDSIM
- Current PMP certification