SAIC is seeking candidates to support United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) for a Continuous Testing position as part of a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) development program. The test focus will include: survivability, interoperability, reliability, cybersecurity, maintenance, and maintenance upgrades. The successful candidate will be part of the SAIC team, incorporating testing for agile development and operations methodologies. These best practices of a repeatable agile testing approach to capabilities assessments and modeling systems in a cost-effective way to explore and document requirements, system characteristics, and capabilities to address reliability, maintainability, quality, supportability, interoperability, and both organizational and technical requirements.
The candidate for this position provides technical test analysis and capabilities solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors through imaginative, thorough, and practicable solutions, consistent with organization objectives.
Test Specialist II:
- Provides support for computer aided software test (CAST) development, validation, verification, and execution, including penetration testing, fault testing, and security scenario testing. Provides inputs to model and simulation execution and works with engineers to design tests around alternatives and metrics and measurements.
- Experience in test case development, validation, verification, and execution including penetration testing, fault testing, and security scenario testing.
- Experience in documenting technical assessments and recommendations.
- Provide technical services though analytical and subject matter expertise focused on test planning, test execution, and data analysis of nuclear planning, execution, decision support, collaboration and alerting systems such as ISPAN, NPES, GAP CIE, DSS, FSR and FSAM.
- Translate military & user needs from acquisition program requirements to testable metrics.
- Participate in Integrated Test Teams (ITT) and engage program policies, developers, subject matter experts and the user community.
- Assist test team in planning, executing, analyzing and/or reporting on Operational Assessments (OA).
- Assist test team in identifying opportunities to combine Operational Test (OT) activities with Development Test (DT) activities, described as Integrated Test and Evaluation (IT&E), and incorporate IT&E test data into dedicated OT reports.
- Document analysis and test techniques for use in test design, planning, executing and reporting of operational test activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9 years of experience OR Master's Degree and 7 years of experience
- Nuclear operations (ICBM/SSBN/Bomber) or reconnaissance platform experience.
- Test and Evaluation Experience
- REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE: Candidates must have a current TOP SECRET clearance, and will be required to obtain other special security accesses and SCI to perform the work. Must have a current background investigation within the last six years from actual hire date.
Recommended (nice to have)
- Experience with ISPAN family of Software design and requirements generation a plus
- Experience with operations and maintenance within MPAS, GAP CIE, NPES, DSS, FSAM, & FSR a plus
- Experience Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation methodologies a plus
- Experience with automated test tools a plus
- Knowledge of aircraft or missile planning a plus
- Knowledge of automated message processing a plus
- Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) experience.
- Nuclear Submarine Officer (SSBN), Nuclear and Missile Operations Officer (13N), or Bomber Pilot/Combat Systems Officer.
- USSTRATCOM SLBM/ICBM/Bomber planning experience.
- Familiarity with nuclear planning software systems.
- Familiarity with current USSTRATCOM nuclear plans and planning process.