SAIC is looking for an IT Project Management Lead who will be responsible for a team of project managers to successfully deliver on engineering projects to a customer. This lead will provide oversight to a team of project managers as well as be responsible for managing IT projects.
NOTE: This is a 100% virtual / work from home / remote position located anywhere in the CONUS
- Manage project activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Execute the project to comply with approved requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, matrixed technical resources and project management staff.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership. responsibilities for each employee)
- Manage performance requirements to the program baseline and identify and analyze minor variances, and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance with the project management practices used at USACE.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; Masters and four (4) years or more experience
- 8+ years’ experience as a Technical Project Manager
- 4+ years of resource management
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, techniques, and tools
- Networking, store/compute, and/or cloud experience
- Must have Interim Secret to start
- Ability to obtain Secret Clearance
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.