SAIC is looking for an Azure Network Engineer to join our team supporting the Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation (PBGC). The ideal candidate will have experience in complex MPLS environments supporting fast-paced business operations, working with systems including Cisco, Cisco Prime Microsoft Azure, and others. Demonstrated proficiency with MPLS concepts, VOIP commands, and concepts, and Azure Cloud is highly preferred.
Responsible for deploying and maintaining Azure networking resources such as Azure Express route, VNets, Address space allocation, subnetting, Network security groups, Network gateways, VNet peering, Network Virtual Appliances, Firewalls, Azure load balancers, Azure Front door, Network monitoring tools and Security monitoring tools.
- Experience with Cisco Switches, Routers, and Firewalls (FirePOWER experience a plus)
- 5+ years of progressive experience in IT operations roles including on-call
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Must have hands on experience with Azure Express Route Peering
Proficiency with Cisco IOS commands, router and switch setups, IOS backup, and recovery.
- Sound knowledge of Routing Protocol Configurations, Standard Access-list, Extended Access-list configuration, Multi-Protocol Label Switching (MPLS) concepts, Voice over IP (VoIP), OSI 7 Layer Model, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, TFTP.
- Familiarity with OSPF and EIGRP, the experience of IP addressing, administrating subnets and various routing models
- Experience with Cisco Prime/ISE and MS devices
- Implementation of HSRP, DHCP, DNS, FTP, TFTP, MRTG and Syslog
- Experience of implementing SNMP on various devices
- Set up and configuration of remote access solutions such as Cisco AnyConnect and site-to-site VPN
- Experience with implementation and maintenance of Microsoft Azure environments
Target salary range: $135,001 - $145,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.