SAIC is looking to hire a C#/.Net Software Developer to join the CAFRS team located in Huntsville, AL.
- The candidate for this position will provide software development support to the U.S. Army Software Engineering Directorate
- The candidate will be working as part of a software development team that is designing and developing software applications that will enhance Army aviation flight operations and training activities.
- Development is in a Microsoft Windows environment utilizing Visual Studio 2017/2019 and SQL Server 2016
- The candidate's activities will include performing software analysis, design and development according to existing coding standards and guidelines.
- Candidate will interpret and analyze requirements obtained/derived from customer; review, verify and/or validate system specifications and other design-related documentation
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of degree.
Clearance: Must be eligible for a Secret Security Clearance; US citizenship required.
- C# Programming Experience.
- Experience with .NET Framework and Visual Studio IDE.
- Experience with .NET Core/Web Development
- Experience with MVC
- Object-Oriented Programming and Design Experience.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML) Diagrams.
- Experience with .NET automated testing framework
- Ability to create requirements specifications, design documentation and other technical documentation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of good software engineering practices and object-oriented methodologies
- Experience with SQL.
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.