SAIC is seeking a Network Architect to support our efforts in Brromfield, CO that aligns to the US Army Corps of Engineers RITS Program.
- As technical expert with latitude in day-to-day decision-making, perform delivery and implementation of continuous WAN, MAN, and LAN performance monitoring, incident detection, network security functions and problem resolution at USACE CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Responsible for leading the design, analysis, planning, modification, and maintenance for networks and network components supporting data, voice and video communication activities.
- Facilitate analysis and propose network solutions supporting USACE bandwidth and scalable surge capacity requirements.
- Supervise network maintenance highest security levels while ensuring efficient data flow.
- Provide technical guidance and assistance to team members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors and seven (7) years or more experience
- Knowledge of WAN, including SD-WAN
- Extensive Layer 3 experience
- Experience with data center design
- Capable of interpreting project requirements and providing feedback
- Must be able to obtain an active SECRET Clearance
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.