Architects, plans, configures, deploys, maintains, and upgrades COTS/GOTS and custom toolsets to address vulnerabilities and/or implement security controls. Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of enterprise IT and security solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies and support full spectrum military cyberspace operations. Designs, tests, and implements secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, tuning and management of IT security systems and applications, incident response, digital forensics, loss prevention, and eDiscovery actions. Includes security control design and solution planning at the system, mission, and enterprise level, security-in-depth/defense-in-depth, and other related IAM/ISSO/ISSE support functions. Involved in a wide range of security issues including architectures, firewalls, electronic data traffic, and network access. Researches and evaluates cyber capabilities and new security tools and products against operational requirements and introduces them to the enterprise in alignment with IT security strategy, and to support the offensive and defensive capability design and troubleshoot and problem solve technical and non-technical issues. . At the Leadership level this is senior technical staff dedicated to transforming customer environments into a more secure operating environment in a holistic manner.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience. Four additional years experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Ensuring the cybersecurity architecture and design of the customer's systems are functional and secure with the ability to identify, protect, detect, respond and recover from cyber-attack
- Applies a combination of expert engineering knowledge of security solutions to design, develop and/or implement solutions to ensure they are consistent with enterprise architecture security policies
- Overseeing system and network designs that encompass multiple computer and network devices to include those with differing data protections/classification requirements
- Providing Systems Security Engineering (SSE) support, integration services, technical assessments, and solutions to enable cybersecurity
- Defining system security requirements and assessing system security architecture designs
- Developing and briefing data packages that provide analysis results to inform the government decision-makers
- Any cybersecurity certification such as Security+, CISSP, CISM, ISSMP, etc preferred
- Experience Risk Management Framework and cyber security operations
- Excellent problem solving skills a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. An Interim Secret Clearance will be required to start the position.