What you’ll get to do
Definitive Logic is currently seeking experienced PPBE Subject Matter Expert in Washington, DC
to join our existing team. You will be integral in the implementation of systems which provide automation and analytical decision support for Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE) processes.
- Minimum BS degree, preferably in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or Business
- 3+ years of experience performing DoD PPBE business processes
- Expert understanding of PPBE business processes and data structures
- Must have the ability to obtain minimum SECRET clearance
- Ability to travel up to 25%
About Definitive Logic
- Understanding of Operations Research, mathematical modeling and statistics
- Strong SQL database skills
- Experience with business process improvement exercises such as Lean Six Sigma
Definitive Logic is a growing small business with a focus on providing technical solutions to public sector and commercial organizations. We invest in developing our team members into technical leaders in their fields on interest. If you are looking to be a member of a talented company with a small business culture, we look forward to hearing from you.
Definitive Logic is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable, or limited in your ability, to use or access our Careers page: https://www.definitivelogic.com/careers/open-opportunities/ as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to Recruiting@DefinitiveLogic.com or via phone: 703-955-4861. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your e-mail subject line.