SAIC is seeking a Program and Finance Analyst in St. Inigoes, MD. The Program and Finance Analyst will provide support to the Project Lead assisting in execution, management and operation of the project.
Telework available due to COVID
Specific efforts include but are not limited to:
• Preparation of reports to the Project Sponsor
• Preparing agendas for project reviews, attends project reviews and provides meeting minutes.
• Serves as the primary conduit for the Project Lead for all communications.
• Organizes and assists the Project Lead in determining acquisition strategy for project.
• Determines project options/limitations on funding type, contract vehicles, CRA, carryover.
• Developing burn rates for project forecast.
• Reviews vouchers of support contractors.
• Provides monthly delivery of Project Performance Report (PPR).
• Develops annual spend plans for Contractor and Government.
• Receives and processes funding documents.
• Tracking Funding within Project Tracking System and N-ERP.
• Reviews all incoming funding documents to ensure that all information is accurate and properly filled out according to guidelines.
• Reconciles reports in N-ERP.
• Creates and maintains project structures for funding in N-ERP
• Develops and prepares cost estimates.
• Develop schedules within MS project.
• Track, monitor and update schedules.
• Assist in identifying risk.
• Develop project documentation.
• Works with Government Project Lead to generate project charter with the sponsor.
• Maintain documentation in SharePoint.
• Tracks all material being purchased on the project.
• Assists the Project Lead in maintaining Master Parts Lists/Master Equipment Lists.
• Other duties as assigned or required.
Required Education and Experience: