SAIC is seeking a junior reports writers to provide direct support to NMEC Operations. This position will support the Reporting, Production, and Dissemination (RPD) team by producing a minimum of 2 Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) each week. Reports will be clear, concise, grammatically correct, and will consist of relevant document and media exploitation (DOMEX) findings based on priority intelligence requirements as leveraged by the government. Junior reports officers should expect to learn the DOMEX process and provide administrative support to senior reports writers, staff officers, and senior government leadership.
This position will include the following support:
- Provide intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI) to include analysis and research for industry, infrastructure, technology, country, geographic area, biographic and targeted vulnerability.
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country (including the U.S.).
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May focus on domestic as well as international threats. Considered to be a recognized authority in this area of expertise.
- Intelligence analysis may include; IMINT, SIGINT, ELINT, HUMINT, or MASINT. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- May support development and analysis of intelligence products. Presents analysis or products to customers.
- May support policy and procedures development for agency, interagency, or community wide support.
- Frequent use and application of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly is required
- One to 3 years’ experience in DoD, Intelligence Community (IC), or Law Enforcement Agency
- Demonstrate very strong written communication skills
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of DIA organization and structure
- Experience using HOTR and IC related research tools
- Bachelor’s Degree or previous military experience