SAIC is seeking Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer to support the Army National Guard and the broader military intelligence community on the Military Intelligence Services Support (MISS) Contract.
Note: This role offers limited, temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in Forest Park, GA.
- Enable Military Intelligence (MI) operational readiness by providing remote and on-site field technical support services to ARNG unit-owned MI systems.
- Maintain, test, update and repair all unit MI systems including, but not limited to:
- DCGS-A (Distributed Common Ground Station – Army) Family of Systems (FoS) v3.2.5 Software Baseline
- P-MFWS (Portable-Multi Function Workstation)
- IFS (Intelligence Fusion Server)
- IPC-2 (Intelligence Processing Center Version 2)
- TGS (Tactical Ground System)
- GWS (Geospatial Work Station)
- CDSS (Cross Domain Solution Suite)
- CHARCS (Counterintelligence Human Intelligence Automated Reporting and Collection System)
- Trojan SPIRIT
- MCN-AE (Mission Command Node – Advanced Enclave)
- Prophet Spiral 1
- GBS (Global Broadcast Service)
- OSRVT (One System Remote Video Terminal)
- Perform periodic hardware and software maintenance and updates as directed by system technical manuals or program manager direction. Configure systems for use in training, exercise, or operational environments.
- Configure, prepare and integrate software with other mission command systems.
- Administer DCGS-A server stacks; utilize knowledge of windows active directory and security principles that correspond with a complex computing environment.
- Provide and perform technical support for intelligence systems, which may include detailed software, firmware and hardware technical troubleshooting. May require assisting unit maintenance technicians with replacement of Line Replacement Units (LRUs), installation of software images, software patches, software backup and recovery, Information Assurance Vulnerability Management (IAVM) and similar updates, and software problem report (SPR) submission.
- Work with field units to ensure all system statuses, usage reporting, and work performed is documented according to Army Regulation (AR) 750-1, in GCSS-A (Global Combat Support System – Army) and team maintained databases.
- Post updates on the status of intelligence systems in the field to the government lead. This will include manual surveys which compare actual readiness with reported readiness in the Army program of record (GCSS-A for property accountability and maintenance. These manual surveys consist of physical property, software installed, IAVA patches, and operational readiness.
- Coordinate and refer issues beyond capability to higher level and other available support resources.
- Train field unit intelligence maintenance personnel in field maintenance support activities.
- Provide field units with assistance in preparation of network access and system accreditation packets when requested for intelligence systems.
- Provide Information Assurance support and provide guidance to intelligence maintenance personnel on acquiring accounts and certifications necessary to perform work on Military Intelligence systems.
- Coordinate remote or onsite support to geographically dispersed units aligned with above duties.
- Travel Up to 50%
Required Education and Experience
- HS/GED and 9 years of related experience OR Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Active DoD Top Secret/SCI and must be willing and able to obtain a Poly clearance.
- Must have active Security+, CISSP, or CASP certification.
- Experience maintaining/repairing MI equipment (13 systems listed above)
- Experience as a Military Intelligence (MI) Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T), Intelligence Systems Maintainer (350T), or comparable military occupational specialty.
- Possess strong analytic and communication skills, work well independently without nearby corporate support.
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.