JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is seeking a new Senior Database Analyst. This position will allow 100% telework. Responsibilities: Develop web applications and generate security metrics, Microsoft SQL scripts and conduct data analysis. Assist in the planning, design, implementation, and maintenance of systems and projects. Assist in the oversight and management of infrastructure platforms in collaboration with software vendors and personnel in the Information Technology Office. Develop, build, test and implement automated reports using a combination of SQL and security applications.
Typical Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience; Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Database administration experience with MS SQL Server 2012-2014, PowerBI
- Knowledge of creating PowerBI dashboards and reports
- Create and develop SQL scripts
- Script tasks associated with SQL Server, SharePoint, and other production services used within the security team
- Independent, self-starter, and multi-tasker with exceptional personal and organizational skills
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of production database services to ensure the highest standards of availability, resilience, integrity, security and performance
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective team member
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- SIMS security database application
- Knowledge in business process improvement, analyzing customer requirements under time constraints
Target salary range: $125,001 - $150,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.