SAIC's has an opening for a Finance Principal to support our FP&A team. The position will report to the FP&A Manager. This position is responsible for the timely financial analysis, financial forecasting, and identification of actions for business performance improvements.
This position can be worked 100% remote nationwide.
- Support the Business Unit FP&A lead with all financial planning, forecasting and analysis activities (AOP, quarterly, period close, strategic, indirect rates).
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate reporting of the Business Unit's monthly financial results
- Continuous drive for improvement of forecasting accuracy
- Responsible for monthly / weekly reporting of Business Unit financials, oversight and monitoring of indirect charging for accuracy.
Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institute and ten (10) years or more of related experience; OR Master’s degree and eight (8) years or more of related experience. Degree in Accounting, Finance, or a similar field preferred.
- Ability to develop financial forecasts and explain variances to plan.
- Extensive experience using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, quantitative, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate independently as well as effectively establish solid working relationships with management and functional departments.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, and deadline-oriented environment.
- Exemplary communication skills to write, advise, and guide people on financial matters.
- Knowledge of SAIC operations and processes.
- Experience with Oracle EPM.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
Target salary range: $85,001 - $95,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.