SAIC is seeking to hire a Jr. Software Engineer located in Huntsville, AL.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop Requirement Specifications (system, software and interface)
- Trace requirements from Specification to test procedures
- Corrects bugs in the software as assigned by the Product Owner during the sprint.
- Writes automated tests using programs such as Selenium and Appium.
- Participates in team and program planning events to achieve alignment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors in computer science or engineering discipline and 0-2 years of experience
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance to start
- Understand Full Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience developing requirement specifications and tracing through all specifications to test
- Classroom, Internship, or professional experience programming with C#/.NET
- Familiarity with Object-Oriented Design patterns