Work with multiple organizations and project teams to identify, catalog and update anomalies that could affect capabilities and processes. Populate and curate databases of anomalies and maintain updated. Lead/support annual program wide anomalies assessment to review and prioritize follow-up actions. Work with risk project management teams to ensure critical anomalies are addressed in the Risk Management Frame work. Participate in review boards and meetings to reflect assessments, identify vulnerabilities and assess the risks represented to the program or projects.
- Active Top Secret SCI with Poly clearance
- Bachelors and fourteen (14+) years of relevant experience OR Masters and twelve (12+) years of relevant experience OR PhD or JD and nine (9+) years of relevant experience.
- Experience with a wide range of analysis including multisource research and a variety of appropriate analysis tools and techniques.
- Demonstrated track record of applying critical thinking / writing/briefing skills to produce or convey analysis.
- Experience with strong research abilities and familiarity with various targeting and analytical research tools.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external customers and partners.
- Excellent judgement with ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a highly technical domain (processing, networking. Telecommunications, Information Technologies, Computer Science, Software, Engineering etc.).
- Hands-on experience of telecommunications and systems.
- Understanding of formal risk management frameworks and approaches
- Project Experience with process development and pursuit through analysis using various corporate tools methodologies and datasets