SAIC is currently seeking an experienced Platform Services Security SME to provide platform services security leadership and direction in the support and sustainment of a large complex physical and virtual server architecture supporting enterprise applications, solutions, and services. This position requires demonstrated direct experience with security policy and administration within a variety of enterprise systems, solutions, and architectures within a Platform Systems Services (PSS) hosting environment.
- Provide security guidance and leadership across a wide area of platform services hosted systems in the area of vulnerability management, remediation, security posture, accreditation, and reporting.
- Mobilize enterprise security efforts and work across multiple teams of engineers within the program to implement security vision of maintaining and sustaining systems through security tools, processes, reporting, and verification.
- Lead a team of internal IA analysts directing security efforts across the program working with engineers across hosted systems, such as Applications, Windows, Linux, Database, VMware, Virtual / Physical Desktop, and SCCM engineers to direct an enterprise security posture across hosted systems.
- Provide reporting and briefing to customer leadership of efforts and make recommendations of direction, methods, and strategy across the program.
- Identify, communicate, and make recommendation to program leadership on recommendation direction, methods, and suggested direction on achieving and maintaining an effective enterprise security posture.
- This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
- This position requires an active CISSP.
- Possess DoD 8570.01.M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to starting.
- Bachelor's degree and 18+ years of experience. Additional experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- RMF, AO, ATO, and other accrediting methodologies and processes; experience supporting and sustaining accredited systems in a hosted environment; technology background.
- Maintain security posture and accreditation of systems across four different classification levels.
- Experience directing and guiding technology teams performing STIGs, STIG checklist, and interfacing with SCAP based solutions.
- Experience with risk scoring and determining direction to achieve, maintain, and sustain desired risk scores across platform based hosted systems.
- Ability to analyze reports and direct team of individuals to remediating efforts and sustaining direction to successful conclusion; ability to capture efforts and provide updates to leadership and other teams.
- Demonstrated security analysis and security engineering capabilities and providing direction across systems.
- Exposure to Windows, Linux, Oracle, and VMware systems and architectures; familiarity with imaging, such as 1909, etc.
- Exposure with ACAS, Tanium, Splunk, and other types of enterprise vulnerability reporting tools.
- Exposure to patching solutions and working with teams performing and maintaining enterprise patching solutions.
- Knowledge and exposure to network protocols and Windows based networking environment.
- Exposure and / or work related experience to include the following computer related areas: Networks, Servers, Storage Area Networks, and systems management; domain controllers, AD, directory systems; Public Key Infrastructure; computer server and workstation security, virtual environment exposure.
- Experience with and solid working knowledge of an enterprise ticketing system (REMEDY).
- Demonstrated ability for oral and written communication with the highest levels of management.