SAIC is seeking a Sr. Statistician to support an Air Force program in Scott AFB, IL.
A proven senior statistician with a wide variety of industry knowledge and application experience. Employs modern statistical tools and innovation to drive customer savings and efficiencies. Unique ability to design and implement studies directly applicable to customer focus areas.
- Uses Data and Web Services (DAWS) tables which combines movement data for aircraft, cargo and passengers to extract information using SQL to present in Excel.
- Once in the Excel format the individual will develop and maintain templates, reports and pivot tables to provide the customer the data in the required formats on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
- Has experience in statistical analysis including quantitative and qualitative methods to provide analysis of efficiencies within the airlift system.
- Experience developing predictive analysis tools and reports.
- Uses Cognos Report Studio and Framework manager as the principal business intelligence tool.
- Experience with Visual Basic for Applications to develop pivots and scripts for Excel Analysis.
- Exhibited use of linear programming, operations research, principal component analysis, cluster analysis, univariate and multivariate regression analysis, reliability and time-series analysis methods to form predictive models for specific response variables
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience...or relevant years of experience in lieu of degree
Advanced skills in Excel to include complex formulas and Cognos Report Studio/Framework Manager, VBA, JMP, Matlab, Minitab, R, SAS, and BI tools/frameworks.