SAIC is currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented individual to lead our team of Incident Managers supporting the AF Enterprise IT as a Service program in Augusta, GA.
Job duties to include:
- Lead troubleshooting coordination on high priority incidents to drive issues to fastest possible resolution
- Be accountable for successful Incident Management
- Collaborate with vendors/suppliers (i.e. helpdesk and L3/L4 Support) for integration of services, process and systems
- Ensure that the day to day technical operations meet SLA’s and issues are proactively addressed.
- Work closely with peers across IT Operations to provide world class services to our clients
- Ensure all incidents are progressing and driving to resolution.
- Demonstrate depth of technical acumen, communication skills and an understanding of both business and IT priorities
- Understand the technical landscape of the environment and be able to define direction based on sound technical knowledge.
- Identify trends and issues and drive them to resolution.
- Clearly communicate with internal business owners and external partners
- Lead/participate in technical bridge calls
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience.
- Security+CE Certification
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Skilled practitioner of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of network infrastructure concepts, computer operating systems.
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns