SAIC is currently looking to hire a Modeling & Simulation Analyst to support the Advanced Teaming group located in Huntsville, AL (Redstone Arsenal).
Advanced Teaming supports the modern warfighter by exploring science and technology solutions that allow the mission commander control of swarms of unmanned aerial systems to execute myriad missions across the MDO landscape. We operate and maintain the Future Open Rotorcraft Cockpit Environment (FORCE) simulation testbed that allows vendors to demonstrate their capabilities and buy down integration risk prior to flight tests.
- Candidate will be responsible for generating analytical modeling electronic solutions through research, design and development to test and evaluate enterprise performance.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying electronic technology gaps, creating electronic technology roadmaps, developing electronic requirements and specifying the operational benefits of current and future concepts based on approved simulation scenarios.
- Candidate will support electronic requirements (design, development, circuitry verification against fielded LRUs, and concept of operations (CONOPS) development)
- Candidate will work with system and mission analysts to ensure additional modeling, simulation, and analysis electronic design meet operational mission requirements
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
Clearance: Must have an active Secret Security Clearance
- Previous experience loading and configuring software onto computers
- Previous experience generating modeling and simulation data
- General troubleshooting skills related to hardware and software
- Previous IT or network experience is a huge plus