SAIC is looking for a VMWare Systems Administrator with an emphasis on VMWare. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operation and maintenance of Windows server systems running Windows MS Server (2019, 2016) Windows SQL Server (2016+)
- Operation and maintenance of the enterprise VMware environment, including VDI, ESXi (6.x/7.x) and VCSA (6.x/7.x))
- Operation of Windows Active Directory infrastructures, DNS, DHCP and user administration
- Installations of new software and hardware to include HP/Dell Servers and Nimble SAN Storage devices and all associated software running within the environment.
- Patch and secure all servers, hardware and software as required, Perform routine STIGs and security scans.
- Provide Tier II end user support.
- Update and maintain Network documentations and configuration information.
- Actively monitor systems and resolve issues
- Collaborate with Government Staff and teams to perform project tasks in support of large projects and routine support.
Education and experience:
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience
Must have experience with the following:
- Windows Server 2016+, Windows 10, Windows SQL Server 2016+
- VMware ESXi, VCSA, VMware Shell. Horizon View.
- Teradici, Dell Wyse Zero Clients.
- SAN Storage
- DNS, DHCP and Active Directory.
- iSCSI, Ethernet. Fiber,
- VMware environment, including VDI, ESXi (6.x/7.x) and VCSA (6.x/7.x))
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.