SAIC is currently hiring a Senior Systems Engineer (GEOINT / DCGS-A) at INSCOM.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site Ft Belvoir, VA.
- Support the modernization and integration of Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) and Distributed Common Ground System-Army (DCGS-A) mission applications and infrustructure components fielded to the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM) Units stationed worldwide.
- Maintain responsibility for assesement and estimation of development, test, and deployment of products and systems in the DCGS-A family of systems.
- Work closely with the customer, and senior leadership within programs and other systems engineering and development to understand customer requirements and develop solutions from concept to delivery (Fielded deployment).
- Comprehend customer objectives, CONOPS, and requirements and translate those requirements into executable development plans.
- Responsible for overseeing systems implementation and ensuring customer requirements are met in a technical project management role.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and 5 years of Experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree).
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a Poly (Clearance must be listed and active in JPAS).
- Previous experience with GEOINT
- Previous experience with DCGS-A program
- Experience with working with the Intelligence Community
- Experience with one or more of teh following: system development, software development, hardware development or mission support
- Experience with evaluating engineering proposals and ROMs
- Knowledge of some or all of the following: data architecture, data dissemination, and information security planning
- Experience in intelligence and imagery analysis
- Ability to work at the conceptual level and with program leads, customers and internal teams to ensure successful system development, integration, and deployment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities efficiently and effectively.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent interpersonal, presentation, and collaboration skills for working with senior leadership and external customers.
- Must be able to travel up to 25%