Description SAIC seeks a modeling and simulation analyst/engineer to develop and analyze scenarios in AFSIM that tie in all domains of warfare under a Joint All Domain Command and Control (C2) for key mission areas. Position can be performed in Washington DC Metro Area, Orlando, FL, Huntsville, AL, Colorado Springs, CO, Los Angeles, CA or Dayton, OH.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Generating analytical modeling solutions to assess enterprise performance, identify technology gaps, creating technology roadmaps, developing requirements and specifying the operational benefits of current and future concepts based on customer approved scenarios
- Supporting requirements development, system verification, and concept of operations (CONOPS) development as well as working with system and mission analysts to ensure additional modeling, simulation, analysis capabilities meet operational mission requirements
- Identifying needs and opportunities for independent assessment and improvement of the enterprise and/or system
- Developing modeling solutions for each phase of the find, fix, target, track, engage, and assess chain using sensor, effects, and communications technologies
- Developing multi-domain operations scenarios in AFSIM
- Developing algorithms, writing simulations, and analyzing key performance parameters associated with space and ground sensor system design
- Developing and briefing data packages that provide analysis results to inform the government decision-makers
- U.S. Citizenship is required·
- BA/BS in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or other relevant technical field
- 2 years experience in building and analyzing kill chains in AFSIM
- Experience with modeling, simulation, and mission analysis techniques and tools
- Experienced at self-starting, seeking solutions, and works well in a team environment
Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelors and two(2) years or more of related experience. Masters and (0) years experience.
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance is required
Target salary range: $75,001 - $85,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.