Senior systems engineering, cyber-focused position supporting the QUELLFIRE program. The SE will utilize knowledge of data modeling and Cyber related taxonomies (STIX, ATT&CK, etc.) to analyze user requirements to develop system requirements specifications and required functionality. The SE will also assist with the development of systems requirements, functional requirements, and their allocation to individual software, hardware, facility, and personnel components.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Submitted candidates must meet the minimum experience and education requirements to qualify for the Systems Engineer Level 5 (SE5) labor category: Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, and engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience is required. A Master’s degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- The candidate shall have domain knowledge of the cyber mission, CSO mission data flow, knowledge capture, and stream processing, as well as be able to evaluate mission need materials for potential requirement overlap and requirement alignment with KMC tools.
- A successful candidate must be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and have excellent communication skills.
- Strong presentation and customer relationship skills
- Generic knowledge of malware analysis techniques
- Knowledge of CSD organization and RKS a plus
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph