SAIC is seeking a Data Science Application Administrator to joing our team to provide support for the division in Huntsville, AL.
This job is temporarily remote / virtual / work from home due to COVID-19. Will possibly return to the office in Huntsville, AL once the threat of COVID-19 is eliminated.
- Administers COTS data visualization application.
- Conducts analysis and collaborates with subject matter experts in the planning, design, development, and execution of electronic data processing systems for existing innovative data science program.
- Coordinates with co-workers on team to ensure successful releases execute on schedule, and monitors production and pre-production systems for responsiveness and daily sustainment activities.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of the variety of factors.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of technical judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Exercises judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Failure to achieve results or erroneous decisions or recommendations may cause delays in program schedules and may result in allocation of additional resources.
- Primarily internal company contacts. Infrequent inter-organizational and outside customer contacts on routine matters.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree and 3+ years of related experience; OR Bachelors and 1+ years of related experience.
- Must be able to obtain CompTIA security+ certification within 30 days of hire/start date.
- Basic understanding/familiarity of powershell scripting.
- Familiar with AWS or cloud technologies.
- Self starter.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain the interim Secret Security clearance to begin working on the contract. Must be able to obtain the full Secret Security clearance. SAIC will assist with the process of obtaining the interim Secret clearance for the qualified candidate.