SAIC is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst to join our growing QA team supporting the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/AD). The QA Analyst will assist in establishing our QA procedures/strategies and will work collaboratively with deployment, engineering and the logistics team to execute and validate QA on hardware and software systems.
Primary responsibilities may include:
- Perform QA and functional testing on assembled equipment. Assure the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output.
- Report all malfunctions/bugs/errors to managers to ensure immediate action is taken.
- Monitor all operations that affect quality.
- Create/review current standards and policies.
- Keep records of quality reports, statistical reviews and relevant documentation in Service Now.
- Assist with other special team projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 or more years of relevant experience, or Master’s degree and 3 years or more of relevant experience. May consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- Active TS clearance with ability to obtain SCI
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in technical quality assurance
- Experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail while also working towards high-level strategic objectives
- Manual testing experience preferred
- Experience with Jira or other project management tools is a plus
- Competency in all Microsoft applications is a plus
Target salary range: $75,001 - $100,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.